Friday, December 7, 2012

Coupons: Starbucks Holiday Drinks

If you're not a gold Starbucks member already, get on it NOW.  After every 12 drinks, you get a free one.  I'm not going to tell you how many free drinks I've had in these recent months, but it's a good deal if you're a Starbucks freak like me.

We all love the red cups and holiday drinks.  Duh.  This year, Starbucks has a stamp/punch card. #genius  For every 5 holiday drinks you buy, you get a grande-sized holiday drink for FREE.  I don't know about you, but I just got my first free holiday drink (gingerbread latte, of course) today and it tastes much better than the 5 I paid for.  So get on it!!  If they don't offer you a stamp card, ask for one :)

What's your favorite Starbucks holiday drink?  #gingerbread #eggnog #skinnypeppermintmocha

No comments:

Post a Comment